Book Review: Horror Library Volume Six


Click image to read on Amazon
Horror Library Volume 6

Multiple authors




A horror for every taste. This book that has a collection of stories by 27 different authors is horror masterpiece in itself.
I'd like to mention "The Night Truck" by Stephanie Bedwell Grime. The story is narrated simply, but still it scares you very much. It's my favourite in the whole book.

"The Plumber" is another story that will leave you scared and feeling Ugh!

All the stories have there own and unique narration style. Making every story stand out from the other.

Click Image To Read

This was my first time reading Horror Library and I'm hooked. Will definitely be looking out the future volumes and the ones that are already published.

One thing I'd like to add, if you read the book in darkness or when alone, you will be frightened for weeks.
Thank you Netgalley for the copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goosebumps: The Haunted School